Maeve is tired of being plain, old Maeve. She longs to be something more than that…something like a moon! And she has a plan to become just that. In Maeve the Moon, Maeve becomes a moon and a moon she shall stay, but for how long? What will Maeve do when her journey takes an unexpected turn? Join Maeve and her friends from Orchids Afar in this story of appreciation and finding the magic inside.
She’d save the moon for last. Oh, how grand she felt watching the moon shine high above her. It had always been her favorite. For the moon could light up the world, but softer than the sun. Soft as a rabbit, she’d think.
Night passed into night, and the crowd below grew larger. They held out ladders and nets and tiny cakes with her name on them. They always begged her to come down.
To them all, she answered the same: “I am a moon, and a moon I shall stay.”
For the quickest second, Maeve wished to run after them. Her legs, seeming to have a mind of their own, kicked and swung in the air. “Hush,” she scolded them. “We are a moon, and a moon we shall stay. Quiet and still. It is our way.”
Maeve the Moon is available in ebook, Audiobook, and paperback format.
Maeve the Moon FREE Audioobok and Ebook Details:
- 7-chapter story ebook featuring color illustrations.
- Ebook available in Mobi, Epub, and PDF formats.
- 30-minute Maeve the Moon audiobook mp3 narrated by Ivy Juntree, featuring music by Kevin MacLeod. Perfect for car rides and quiet afternoons.
Maeve the Moon Paperback Details:
- 38-page chapter book with black and white illustrations.
- 5.5×8.5 inches.
- Magical imagery perfect for elementary school readers or read aloud storytime.