Maeve is tired of being plain, old Maeve. She longs to be something more than that…something like a moon! And she has a plan to become just that. In Maeve the Moon, Maeve becomes a moon and a moon she shall stay, but for how long? What will Maeve do when her journey takes an unexpected turn? Join Maeve and her friends from Orchids Afar in this story of being true to yourself
Maeve the Moon is available as a picture book and middle grade short story.
Picture Book Details:
- 39-page picture book featuring fanciful, full-page color illustrations.
- Available in ebook, paperback, and audiobook.
- 8.5×8.5 inches
- Memorable phrases and magical imagery make this a great fit for early elementary readers and read-aloud storytime.
Sign up for a free Maeve the Moon animated picture book download when you order a copy of Maeve the Moon.
Middle Grade Short Story: Free in ebook & audiobook format
Short story details:
- 7-chapters featuring color illustrations.
- Ebook available in Mobi, Epub, and PDF formats.
- 30-minute Maeve the Moon short story audiobook mp3 narrated by Ivy Juntree, featuring music by Kevin MacLeod. Perfect for car rides and quiet afternoons.
middle grade short story Paperback Details:
The Maeve the Moon middle grade short story is also available in paperback format on Amazon.
- 38-page chapter book with black and white illustrations.
- 5.5×8.5 inches.
- More complex sentence structures, enriching vocabulary, and figurative expression make this book a good fit for upper elementary to middle school readers (or grown-ups looking for a touch of magic in their life) and read-aloud storytime with older children.